Hello all,

I am using Debian sid on an X62 motherboard developed by a small group from
51nb.com.
The X62 board is to replace the Thinkpad X60/X61 motherboard with i7-5600U
/ 5500U CPU and DDR3. The audio part is built with Intel HDA and Realtek
ALC662 Rev3 codec with PAM8403 amplifier.

However, the speaker has no sound under Linux.  (The RealTek Windows driver
is working well on Windows 10, by the way.)  I am sure that the speaker is
not muted in alsamixer. The headphone jack output is working well. I tried
hda-analyzer to change EAPD but it didn't help.

I would like to have your advice for the direction to fix the issue. What
kind of quirk should be applied? Attached are the output of alsa-info.sh
and kernel log for your reference.

If further information is required, I could contact the X62 hardware / BIOS
development team in China.
Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Quintus