Hello,

I'm running Solus linux with a Steinberg (Yamaha) UR44 USB Audio Interface.

The unit is powered by an external source, and is set to 'CC' - USB class
compliant.

The ur44 has Left and Right Main Outputs, and four Line Outputs (1 - 4)

When I select my device in the Solus sound settings (pulse audio based),
there is only one device profile, 'analog 4 channel' which is incorrect.
This profile assumes there is an output for Front Left, Front Right, Rear
Left, and Rear Right speakers.

>From my understanding  of the specs, there should be profiles for
*) Main Output L,R (Mix 1)
*) Line output 1,2 (Mix 1)
*) Line output 3,4 (Mix 2)

Using the "incorrect" profile, I don't get audio out from Main Output L,R.
I do get audio output from Line Outputs 1-4.

What information can I provide (along with how to get it) that can help us
obtain or create the proper device audio profiles?

Thanks.

Untested (for now)
Inputs 1-4
Line Input 5,6