Hi Ralf

This is nice to know, thanks. I thought perhaps that LADSPA plugins
only required ALSA to work?

And yes pipewire is still a work in progress, however I haven't found
bugs or encountered weird
behavior yet. I have it installed as a telegram-desktop dependency on
Arch Linux, so I might as well
install pipewire-jack, which is a drop-in replacement for standalone
jack. I found out pw-play works
nicely (like aplay), I haven't tried pw-record yet.

Thank you