From:  "Brown, Adam" <Adam.Brown(at)ottawa.ca>

Subject:  Fitzroy Harbour Tournament results

Fitzroy Harbour, ON

Ottawa Team Easton Thunder (ISC II #6) won the six team Fitzroy
Harbour Tournament for the second year in a row, defeating Carp
I4C Victory (ISC II #30) in the final.

Final Order of Finish:
Ottawa, ON Team Easton Thunder (ISC II #6) 3-0
Carp, ON I4C Victory (ISC II #31) 3-2
Fitzroy Harbour, ON West Carleton Electric (NR) 3-2
Quyon, QC COMBAT Flyers (ISC II #30) 1-2
Fitzroy Harbour, ON Badham Carpentry Juniors (NR) 1-2
Manotick, ON Lomor Printers (NR) 0-3

Friday August 10

West Carleton Electric 6 Fitzroy Badham Carpentry Juniors 0
WP - Jim Ryan
LP - Andrew Jahn with relief from Shawn Ryan
HR: Jon Daley (WC Electric)

Carp I4C Victory (ISC II #31) 4 Quyon COMBAT Flyers (ISC II #30)
0
WP - Trevor Wood with relief from Neil Cooke
LP - Joran Graham
HR: Al Read (Carp)

Saturday August 11

Ottawa Team Easton (ISC II #6) 5 WC Electric 1
WP - Dan Konkle
LP - Brad Porter with relief from Bud Hanlon
HR: Kevin Chevrier (Easton), Steve Johnson (WC Electric)

Carp I4C Victory (ISC II #31) 8 Manotick Lomor Printers 0
WP - Neil Cooke
LP - Trevor Lahey with relief from Tony Riches
HR: Mike Money, Trevor Wood, Sam Oliver (Carp)

Quyon Flyers (ISC II #30) 6 Fitzroy Juniors 1
WP - Earl Kearns with relief from Joran Graham
LP - Shawn Ryan with relief from Andrew Jahn
HR: Joe McCleary, Earl Kearns, Luke Young (Quyon)

WC Electric 4 Manotick 2
WP - Jim Ryan in relief of Bud Hanlon
LP - Trevor Lahey with relief from Tony Riches
HR: John Lindsey (Manotick), Jim Ryan (WC Electric)

Team Easton (ISC II #6) 6 Carp (ISC II #31) 1
WP - Jeff Murphy
LP - Paul Ceppi
HR: Lukas Kamps (Easton)

Fitzroy Juniors 9 Manotick 5 (beer tray consolation game)
WP - Shawn Ryan
LP - Don Cox with relief from Tony Riches
HR: Joe Simpson (Manotick)

WC Electric 2 Quyon (ISC II #30) 0
WP - Brad Porter
LP - Earl Kearns
HR: Jon Daley (WC Electric)

Sunday August 12

Carp I4C Victory (ISC II #31) 3 West Carleton Electric 0

WP - Neil Cooke
LP - Brad Porter with relief from Jim Ryan
HR: Kyle Gourgon (Carp)

Ottawa Team Easton Thunder (ISC II #6) 6 Carp I4C Victory (ISC
II #31) 0

WP - Dan Konkle with relief from Jeff Murphy
LP - Mike Money
HR: Todd Fraser (2) Grand Slam and a 2 run shot, accounting for
all 6 RBIs

 Al's Fastball News
*Email: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NEWS-1: http://www.AlsFastball.com/

We plan to be in–Kitchener – August 10-18 – 2007 ISC World Tournament
  http://www.iscfastpitch.com/

Follow the action: Go to http://www.iscfastpitch.com/ and click
on the ISC icon at the top of the page for all the ISC World
Tournament action or click on the ISC II icon for all the ISC
II Tournament of Champions action. Or go direct:
ISC 2007 World Tournament: http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=153
ISC II 2007 Tournament of Champions:
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=157

VIA http://www.webbox.com