From:  Tony Schaaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject:  NAFA Results for A

NAFA A World Series Results.

We apologize for getting these results out to you late.  We have
been fighting the weather and losing for the most part.  We hope
to have all game caught up by 1:00 am.

Here is a recap of Friday results  (these may be out of order)

WINNERS BRACKET
Game 19  So Cal Hustlers  defeats Mac O Cheese
Game 20  UBS Pirates 14 Des Moines Metro 0
Game 21  McCormick Sawmills 8  Dykstra 5
Game 22  Ramsey Financial 5  Collectors Club 2
Game 23  Goshen Gators 13  Cougar Lanes 2
Game 24  Sight & Sound Wolves 10  Fat City 2
Game 25  Palm Springs Express  2  Lumber Company 0
Game 26  Grumpys Bar 13  Coors Light 0
Game 27  Cary Truckers 5  Bar of Appleton  1
Game 28  Clark Construction  6  Pantera's II 3
Game 29  Ormrod  5  Kansas CIty Reds 1
Game 30  Junkers Grille & Bar  7  Kaufman Eye 2
Game 31  Crow Bar 6  Wilson  Organic 1
Game 32  Ladner 5  Trexlertown 2
Game 33 Argentine Eagles 7  North Bay 5
Game 34  J & D Tube 6 Jack Daniels 3
Game 51  UBS Pirates 8  So Cal Hustlers 1
Game 52  McCormick Sawmills 12  Ramsey 10
Game 53  Goshen Gators 9  Sight & Sound 4
Game 54  Grumpy's Bar 10 Palm Springs Express 3
Game 55  Cary's Truckers 5  Clark Construction 4
Game 56  Junkers Bar & Grill 2  Ormrod 1
Game 57  Ladner Royals 14  Crowbar 5
Game 58  J & D Tube 12  Argentine Eagles 1

LOSERS BRACKET
Game 35  MG Construction 11 Wilson Organic 3
Game 36  Spencer Bud 5  Barnes City 4
Game 37  Northbay  17  Woodsmen 2
Game 38  Silver Stars 8   Jack Daniels 2
Game 39 not completed
Game 40  Hollywood wins Forfeit
Game 41  Piper Lake  5  Earthworks 4
Game 42  Tarwater 2  Point Blank Tattoo 1
Game 43  Kaufman Vision 6  Bar of Appleton 1
Game 44  Pantera's II 8  Cougar Lanes 4
Game 45  Colorado 7  Coors Light  5
Game 46  Moose Lodge 7  Ostrander  6
Game 47  Sawdust City 13  Mac O Cheese 5
Game 48  Abies Bar 8  Lumber Company 4

More Update will be coming soon

Tony Schaaf
nafastats(at)hotmail.com