From:  "Bill Plummer" <bplummer(at)softball.org>

Subject:  August INSIDE PITCH 2007

The AUGUST2007 issue of THE INSIDE PITCH is now online. You can
access itby using the link provided below.

http://www.asasoftball.com/about/insidepitch.asp

If you have any questions or comments, pleasecontact me. Also,
ifyou have any news items/pictures for the September issue, get
them to me by September 24. Thanks verymuch.

Bill PlummerIII

Hall of Fame Manager,

Editor,INSIDE PITCH

National Softball Hall of Fame

(405) 425-3433

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

visit us on the web: www.asasoftball.com

The Inside Pitch is provided inPortable Document Format (PDF).
If you do not have software installed on yourcomputer that is
capable of displaying or printing PDF files, please access theAdobe
website to the download their free Adobe Reader software. The
downloadaddress is: <http://www..adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html>.

If you need other help regarding TheInside Pitch file, or any
other PDF file located on our website, please access
<http://www.asasoftball.com/about/pdf_faq.asp>for
additional help.

 Al's Fastball News
*Email: fastball(at)pmihrm.com