Softball Philippines is looking for ISC Level/ National team
Calibre Pitcher for National tournament and Exhibition games
against National team in preparation for South East Asian games.
The dates are not forsure yet but looks like November 8-18. Tournament
will be held in Manila, Philippines. Great opportunity to play
some ball in hot weather and see the many beaches of the Phillipines.
Unfortunately Softball Philippines doesnt have a lot of money
but for the right pitcher will pay for flights, meals and accomodation.
You can contact me on this website with your email or email me
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

cheers,
Jon Equina
Jonequina(at)yahoo.com