From:  "Dave Birnie" <dbirnie(at)cogeco.ca>

Subject:  Ontario Masters Fastball News

Stoney Creek, Ontario

Check out the Ontario Masters Fastball web site for masters fastball
news
from Ontario & beyond.

Ontario Masters Fastball web site : http://eteamz.active.com/omf/

The latest person to be featured on the Ontario Masters Q & A
is Paul "Chico" McCart
from the Alvinston Indians Intermediate / Masters Team(s)

Recent Q & A surveys are still posted from Rick Boyd and Rick
Hames.
Future Q & A surveys will feature Paddy Fitzgerald Nolan - Executive,
Sam Forbes - Player,
Ted Conway - Player, John Kemp - Player, and Steve Bedard - Umpire.

I'm looking for ANYONE associated with Masters fastball in Ontario
& beyond.
Got an interesting story to tell ?  If you would like to be featured
please answer the
12 questions on the Q & A survey found on the Ontario Masters
Fastball web site
and forward your answers to me.  The survey is open to anyone
with a connection
to masters fastball, an umpire, player, coach, executive etc.

So far the only responses have come from Canada, who wants to
be the first to be featured
from the USA ?

Yours in Sport

Dave Birnie
Web Site Administrator
Ontario Masters Fastball
Web Site : http://eteamz.active.com/omf/
E-mail : dbirnie(at)cogeco(dot)ca
E-mail : ontariomasters(at)hotmail(dot)com

 Al's Fastball News
*Email: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NEWS-1: http://www.AlsFastball.com/