Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:31:20 -0600
From: David Perkins <dperk10(at)gmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: AFSA CLASSIC (AURORA, IL) DATE - JULY 14-16 NOT JULY 28-30

Final Corrected Date for AFSA Classic - Aurora, IL

Aurora, IL

July 14-16, NOT July 28-30

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AFSA CLASSIC WILL NOW BE HELD JULY 14-16 TO ACCOMODATE INTERESTED TEAMS WHO MAY HAVE HAD PREVIOUS CONFLICTS WITH OTHER TOURNAMENTS JULY 28-30 (Particularly those participating in the Madison Farm Tavern Tournament in Middleton, WI):

The Aurora Fastpitch Softball Association is again hosting the AFSA Classic Men's Major Fastball Tournament in Aurora, IL.

We are looking for ISC and ISC II level teams to compete at this event. It will be held July 14-16. We are looking for a 12 team max. Last year New York Patsy's defeated Vandalia Guaranteed Freight in the championship game, breaking the Dolan and Murphy Shamrock's two-year hold on the title.

There is a $200 entry fee with payouts to the top three teams (payout amount dependant on the number of entrants). There is a four game guarantee.

Anyone interested can contact Dave Perkins at
dperk10(at)gmail.com or 630 330-5982.

 Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.AlsFastball.com/
NEWS:
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball
   eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com