We are an established and reputable company engaged in ID
Personalisation System and Automated Data Collection System in
Malaysia. In line with our expansion plans, we wish to invite dynamic
individuals to fill the following challenging positions for our
offices at Kuala Lumpur:

Field Technician
Job Description:
• Responsible for attending on site field support services for
Systems related products within Klang Valley territory.
• Ensure speedy response to all assigned cases with follow-up and
update to administration office on the progress and status of cases
within stipulated turnaround time.

Job Requirements:
1. Minimum Cerificate / Diploma in Engineering .
2. Credit in Bahasa Malaysia (SPM)
3. Good Interpersonal Skills.
4. Training will be provided.
5. Possess own transport and willing to travel for field services.
6. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence
status
7. 1 - 2 years experience in IT industry is an added advantage
8. Possess analytical and problem solving skills.
9. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply

Interested candidates are invited to send in your application with a
detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and
expected salary to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or fax in to 03-9282 7357
before December 15, 2008.

------------------------------------

Alternatif-Net : A Discussion Forum Focusing on Issues Related to Justice
            Forum Perbincangan Maya Yang Fokus Kepada Isu Keadilan

Disclaimer: Messages sent do not represent the stand of the Barisan Alternatif
(BA) unless otherwise stated

Complaint : Send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To Sub    : Send blank e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsub  : Send blank e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: