On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 06:21:30PM -0600, Marc W. Mengel wrote:

Thanks I think I got most of it working but I am having these
issues.

1) When I do an amcheck I get this error
amcheck-server: could not get changer info: 1 1

2)When I do an amtape config I get these errors
changer: got exit: 1 str: 19 1 1
amtape: could not get changer info: 1 1
amtape: could not get changer info: 1 1

When chg-rait communicated with chg-zd-mtx does
understand if it you have a barcode reader does it know how to intepret
that.

This is my config

#amanda.conf section
runtapes 1
tpchanger "chg-rait"
tapedev "rait:{tape:/dev/nst0,tape:/dev/nst1,null:}"
#rawtapedev "/dev/null"
changerfile "/home/amanda-devel/etc/amanda/bric2/changer"
#changerdev  "/dev/sg2"
tapetype AIT-3x2
define tapetype AIT-3x2 {
    comment "Sony AIT-3 Tape 100/200GB RAIT drive"
    length 159440 mbyteS
    filemark 17229 kbytes
    speed 3268 kps

#changer file
nchangers=3
tpchanger_1="chg-zd-mtx"
changerdev_1="/dev/sg2"
changerfile_1="/home/amanda-devel/etc/amanda/bric2/CHANGER"
tapedev_1="/dev/nst0"
tpchanger_2="chg-zd-mtx"
changerdev_2="/dev/sg2"
changerfile_2="/home/amanda-devel/etc/amanda/bric2/CHANGER"
tapedev_2="/dev/nst1"
tpchanger_3="/home/amanda-devel/libexec/chg-null"
changerdev_3="/dev/null"
changerfile_3="/dev/null"
tapedev_3="/dev/null"

#CHANGER.conf
firstslot=18
lastslot=38
autoclean=0
havereader=1
offline_before_unload=0
driveslot=0
poll_drive_ready=3
max_drive_wait=120
cleanslot=-1

#CHANGER2.conf
firstslot=18
lastslot=38
autoclean=0
havereader=1
offline_before_unload=0
driveslot=1
poll_drive_ready=3
max_drive_wait=120
cleanslot=-1

Please let me know if I am missing anything