Google Cloud is somewhat difficult because they don't fully the support Amazon
S3 operations.   One cannot upload blocks and "CopyPart" them into a larger
object.   Wasabi and S3 and others can do that.

There needs to be a simple overhaul of the "millions of blocks" upload
technique (non-multipart backups) so that it can be done without O(n) checks
for every DLE.

Confidentiality Notice | The information transmitted by this email is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain
proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review,
re-transmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance
upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.