Greetings all;

As I thought from the amcheck results, and no replies to my help request
that generated were forthcoming, tonight's  backup was quite close to a
total failure, and it emailed me a couple megabytes of complaints. So I
wiped out 3.3.7p1, unpacked a fresh tree of it and rebuilt it with the
current build tools on wheezy.  Then I found 3.4.3 had trashed the first
line in my tapelist, but that was fixable, and a new backup is underway
with 3.3.7p1 now.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)