Nothing can be done.

The backup are done with the 'localhost' hostname
You must use it when restoring.

Jean-Louis

On 23/03/17 09:50 AM, hy...@lactose.homelinux.net wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> For the past couple of years, I've been using amanda to back up the
> server amanda was running on, and I stupidly used the name localhost
> for those backups.
>
> Now I want to move amanda to a different server. I will use the actual
> name of the new server. But when I set up backups of the old server, I
> would like amanda to realize that this "new" machine already has a bunch
> of pre-existing backups that it can both recover from and build upon.
>
> Is there a way I can do that? Re-assign all of these backups from
> localhost to the (old) server's actual name?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hy...@lactose.homelinux.net
> My fitbit says I've walked 1817 steps today (as of 09:47).

This message is the property of CARBONITE, INC. and may contain confidential or
privileged information.
If this message has been delivered to you by mistake, then do not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.  Instead, destroy it and notify me by reply
e-mail