Right,

80 TESTED System != Any PROFITABLE Systems;

--

Terry

From: amibroker-ts@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of gray_1946
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 13:16
To: amibroker-ts@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker-ts] Who has a list of the AmiBroker trading systems?

OK, I just bought (on a 30-60 day trial) MetaStock 10 and the MetaStock
Performance Systems Plus add-on. Altogether this package has 80
"tested" trading systems plus the RMO trading system. Wow! (I didn't
say I had put any of my $$ on one of them!)

I also have AmiBroker Pro. AB has ZERO trading systems. I would like
to get several "tested" AmiBroker trading systems quickly without
developing any of them myself. Where are the tested AB trading
systems? Is there any support for them?