From: Clement
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:08 PM
Subject: [amibroker] How to determine the current time frame?

For example, I am using 15-minute bars now. I would like to have certain codes to run if the current time frame is inHourly. How to determine the current time frame?

Thank you in advance.

Clement

Virus Database (VPS): 0625-3, 06/20/2006
Tested on: 6/20/2006 9:51:27 PM

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS