Yes, I could share it, if someone is good at both .NET and AFL that
could code it. Or otherwise efficient in reading code in any
programming language and AFL.

I'm having a trader/programmer who use .NET to test the indicator,
I'll get back to you with results as to how good a clone it really
is. I was told it was made from the JMA dll itself. Can't tell if
it's true or not at this moment.

/Carlacash26

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, a a <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you share the .net clone? Maybe somebody can help.
>
> carlacash26 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi, I'm lookng for a
JMA clone for Amibroker.