From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of sebastiandanconia
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 09:10
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] Migrating AB to a new computer.

I did a search on this issue, but was confused by what seemed to be
contradictions.  (The protocol seems to be install AB first, then transfer
files and data, but one user had everything on a 1G flash drive that he
moved between computers interchangeably.)

In migrating to a new computer, is it correct that AB must be installed on
the target computer first (via download), and the other files (data,
indicators, etc.) are moved in a second, separate step?  There's no way to
use a flash drive to transfer my registered AB copy and all it's associated
files/data in one go?

Luck to all, Happy New Year, and TIA for any responses,

Sebastian