From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of lapilia
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 15:50
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] Alert If function

My system generates an email alert each time there is a Buy signal.

On January 18th, my system generated a buy signal and an email alert.  In
the subject line of the email, the date was 2007-01-18.  Till there,
everything is OK.

On January 19th, my system generated a buy signal on the same stock and an
email alert.  However, in the subject line of the email, the date was
2007-01-18 instead of 2007-01-19.  Does anybody know why ?

Here is the formula I use for the email alert :

AlertIf( Buy, "EMAIL", "A sample alert on "+VolumeDeLaTransaction, 1, 1+2)

Hope my English is understandable.  My mother tongue is French !

Thank you very much for your help.

Claude Marc-Aurele