From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of polomorabe
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 14:39
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] Re: eSignal vs. DTN (IQFeed) for futures

Terry,

I started using DTN (for RT stock quotes). I've had nothing but grief.
Very slow backfills, no EOD/intraday merging as with eSignal.

I started my subscription with them in February last year. I received
an email from them in the summer stating that they would be increasing
their prices effective from when my current plan expires, which is in
about two weks time. I sent them an email stating that I didn't want
an automatic renewal. I didn't get a response, so I've just replaced
my credit card just to be safe...

Hope this helps,
Paul

<https://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data&section=account&menu=1&;
> signup=exchanges> &section=account&menu=1&signup=exchanges
>

> eSignal basic:  <http://www.esignal.com/esignal/pricing/default.asp>
> http://www.esignal.com/esignal/pricing/default.asp# says it includes
all the
> mini's, but there are still exchange fees to be added:
> <http://www.esignal.com/esignal/pricing/exchanges/default.asp>
> http://www.esignal.com/esignal/pricing/exchanges/default.asp
>
> So eSignal will be $85/mo versus $50/mo for DTN unless you want
"regular"
> contracts (not just minis'). Then eSignal becomes $140/mo for the
product
> itself.
>
> The exchange fees are different, which they should not be! However, it's
> only $1 different for CME which has the other index minis.
>
> Links above, screen shots of both below.
>
> NYMEX miNY http://www.nymex.com/emi_overvi.aspx This is their name for
> mini's. Crude oil, gasoline, natural gas, heating oil, platinum and
> palladium.
>
> CBOT = $0 for eSignal and/or DTN
> CME E-Minis = $1 less for DTN
> NYMEX miNY = $11 for eSignal and $29 for DTN
>
> END RESULT for ER2, NQ, ES, YM:
> DTN: $79/mo
> eSignal basic: $115/mo
> MORE MONEY to get regular sized contracts.
>

> --
>
> Terry

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/