-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Yuki Taga

Is there, or can you create, an automated routine that would purge
any data in a database that is time-stamped outside of user-selected
boundaries?  For example, I would like to delete *any* data from my
RT database that is time-stamped outside of the periods 9:00 am to
11:00 am, and 12:30 pm to 3:10 pm.  If it's not in those ranges, it's
invalid, period.  But as I explained, eSignal puts at least one
phoney bar in there every single day.