Waleed, I'm trying to do the same thing with weighted index.

Try this code, and maybe you can find what is the error, this code
produces some graph.(Change to you own stocks)

weight =
IIf( Name() == "AA", 5,
IIf( Name() == "C", 4,
IIf( Name() == "CAT", 6,
IIf( Name() == "GE", 7,

AddToComposite( weight * C, "~test", "X" );

Buy = 0;
Graph0 = Foreign( "~test", "C" )/Foreign( "~test", "I" );

It just plots dots, not linechart or anything. I would like to have a
index with OHLC but I don't know how... If anybody knows how to do
this, please help!