Hi Bill,

I'm trying to use this condition for H and LH:

Ref(H,-1) <= Ref(H,-2) AND H > Ref(H,-1) AND C > Ref(H,-1);

I think this is the first point to get the LH.

But I couldn't write the rest of the code as I Just start with
AmiBroker code and I'm not programmer.

Regards.

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "wavemechanic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> This is quite different from what you asked described.  You need to
take a crack at writing a code that duplicates the picture.  Then
perhaps someone can quickly look at your code and suggest changes.

> You might consider starting by specifying the conditions that
define H and LH.  It might help you during this phase to color H, LH,
and other bars in a special way so that you can visually determine if
your code is OK.  That's the key.  Once that is done, if you feel
that lines are needed, using the approach that I gave you or
something else add code that draws the different types of lines that
you want.

> Bill

it good. Now I Do more explanation In the attached image. beside the
>   following explanation.
>
>   1 . I would like to draw horizontal line from candle high, The
line will start when we have a new "LH" Lower high.  "Point 1 and
Point 2".

>   2. The Line that has a pink color showing in "Point1 and Point 2"
I need it to move each day if we have new Lower High to new position.

>   3. The Line that has a blue color it indicate that the price
closed above the previous pink line. and it should be showing and
extended with bars till we have new Lower High. "Point 2".

>   This is the link for the Image.
>
>   http://www.screenshots.cc/out.php/i2635_HorizontalLine2.gif
>
>   OR here:
>
>   http://www.upload2world.com/pic78/upload2world_6e13a.gif
>

>   Hopefully I clear it now
>
>   Regards,
>

>   --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@>
wrote:
>   >
>   > I don't fully understand your explanation but I think I picked
up the main thrust. If so, this is probably going in the right
direction so you can modify as required.
>   >
>   > startHigh = SelectedValue(IIf(C < Ref(H, -1), Ref(H, -1), 0));
>   >
>   > startIndex = SelectedValue(BarIndex());
>   >
>   > endIndex = SelectedValue(BarIndex()) + 5;
>   >
>   > Plot(C, "", IIf(C > startHigh AND BarIndex() >= startIndex AND
BarIndex() < endIndex, colorRed, colorPaleGreen),
styleBar|styleThick);
>   >
>   > Plot(IIf(startHigh > 0 and BarIndex() >= startIndex and BarIndex
() < endIndex, startHigh, Null), "",
>   >
>   > colorWhite, styleThick);
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > Bill
>   >
yesterday candle high it will be extended to the right. I have
question about some Adjustments.
>   >
>   > 1 . I need if the current candle close above the line the line
didn't move to the next high. I need it to be extended to the right
only till fifth candle close.
>   >
>   > 2 . When I ook to the chart it showing that the line start from
the day before yesterday. And in some chart it is not linked to the
highest of the candle it showing above the high.
Date: 3/8/2008 10:14 AM