Brian

There are people who are doing scalping in an IB--->QT environment. I am
guessing they are not suffering any substantial efficiency losses as they
are quite successful. So if you bring AB into the equation you have a one
time registration cost for QT to be rid of the need for clicking on
ads(which is optional),  but you have the advantage of better analytical
resources(courtesy AB). Thus with a minor financial cost and a few
milli-seconds cost in terms of time lag in the data reaching AB you have a
fairly workable solution. I am open to correction here but my guess is this
solution is one which will not (a) impose too much on development resources
at AB , (b) not cause frequent disruptions to users and finally (c) address
a much wider audience in terms of allowing AB users access to many more
brokers .

OK!! My sales pitch is over. Now lets see what the AB gods deliver. :-).

Regards

Rakesh