Hi John --

AmiBroker is very efficient.  If you are doing ordinary calculations on a
watchlist of 150 tickers, 3 minutes is a very long time to wait for them to
complete.  When in Formula Editor, pull down the menu next to the "Analysis"
"!" and click "Check".  One of the things you will see is a profile showing
relative execution times for the components of your system.  See if anything
looks suspicious.  You might also try loading fewer tickers -- just slightly
more than the number you need to have all your calculations properly
initialized.

Thanks,
Howard