Hi Dennis --

If you want a metric that is not one of those already available in
AmiBroker, you can create a custom metric, then instruct AmiBroker to report
its value in every report -- and even use that metric as the objective
function during walk-forward testing.  Are you looking for help in doing
that?  Or remind us again what your question is?

Thanks,
Howard