Forgot, another way I do it sometimes is, for example:

DnBars = Param("DnBars", 3, 1, 10, 1);
//DnBars = 5;|

All is synchronized, when I comment out the first line and use uncomment the second one. But still would like something slicker. Maybe some way to force the default value 3 from the first line.
-- Keith

Keith McCombs wrote:

Is there any convenient way to reset or synchronize parameters in
multiple chart panes and AA simultaneously?

I commonly have one chart window containing three panes all defined by
one .afl program. The program may contain one or more Param()
statements. It is rather tedious, and prone to mistakes on my part, to
set each parameter in three separate panes as well as in AA when I want
them to all match.

The best way I have come up with, so far, is to set the default value in
the .afl code and then go to Parameters in each pane and AA, separately,
and select Reset All.

Any suggestions?
-- Keith