Here is the code I'm trying to get to work.

Tickerlist = CategoryGetSymbols( categoryWatchlist,InWatchList(4) );
Tickerlist = Tickerlist + ",^GSPC"; // ^GSPC not in Explore ???
//tickerlist=tickerlist AND Foreign("^GSPC","C");// AND errors
//tickerlist=tickerlist + Foreign("^GSPC","C"); // ^GSPC not in Explore ???
Filter = 1;
AddColumn ( C, "Close",1.2,colorDefault,colorDefault,50 );