Hi,

same problem with every chart, also price chart... Had just one pane open and
still the problem. The screen starts to blink (sometimes I see the chart,
sometimes the message "Error: formula execution.....") if I use ibc =
GetTradingInterface("IB") the IB Controller is open and TWS is running. So it
has 100% to do to with the IB controller & TWS...

I use the same formula on a dual core machine with windows XP pro 32bit. This
new machine is a i7 920 with win 7201... My friend had the same issues with Win
Vista...

Regards, dubi