Hi Prof,

You need to know what each of those measures means - don't expect
somebody to give you a "magic" number which validates your
strategy for you!

If you know what each metric means, then you can determine how
well that system suits your trading style, your risk preferences, how
comfortable that system is for you.

For instance, I immediately reject any metric which involves Draw Down
(usually depicted as DD in metric abbreviations ).

Most of these system metrics are documented somewhere on the net along
with the logic and reasoning for their existence.

It is fair enough that you ask the forum these sorts of questions, but if
you want to be a successful trader, you will need a fair amount of
independence, hard work and willingness to do your own research.

Hope this helps!