From: rhw8 <rwells...@earthlink.net>
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 15 December, 2009 5:54:57 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Backtest Results Wrong?

A newbie question:   When I run a backtest, I then go to the setting menu and
ask for the detailed log, and run it. I  then ask for the summary report.
Althought the detailed log shows many transactions for the period of the
backtest, the summary report for the same thing shows only a few transactions.
Is there and error somewhere, or am I not understanding it?
Thanks.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7.
Enter now: http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/