Hi All,

I am digging into how AmiBroker computes the various statistics it reports
on a given back test.

For example, I see the following reported:

Exposure %
Net Risk Adjusted Return %
Annual Return %
Risk Adjusted Return %

Where will I find the details of exactly how AmiBroker computes these from a
given suite of trades?  Now, I know what a risk adjusted return is, but in
my previous work, it is based on 100% of the cash being invested, and it
carries a specific definition of "risk".  In the system I am working with
now, it is rare for 100% of the available cash to be invested, and a really
really long lived trade lasts only a couple weeks (though 9 out of 10 trades
were profitable in my last back test using my own C++ code - which in my
view was quite bad - average position size of about 50,000 and total profit
over 2 years being about 10,000).  It seems rather meaningless to report an
annual rate of return if one is in the market for less than a month.

In this "system", the position size is not a function of the total amount of
cash available; so if these rates are defined relative to the total amount
of cash available, I can arbitrarily change these rates by increasing or
decreasing the amount of cash available, within limits.  I am afraid my
understanding of these ideas is derived from the perspective of an investor
(where one buys a stock, and looks at returns based on the combination of
dividends and long term change in share value, adjusted for splits, &c.).
If I can see how AmiBroker computes these stats for a given backtest, I hope
to understand these from the perspective of a trader.

So where will I find the documentation of how AmiBroker computes these back
test statistics?

Thanks

Ted