Lionel,

I'm not sure what those graphic attachments are. I did not include any graphics
with my message, nor do I include any kind of signature to my posts.

What I did do, however, was cut and paste amibroker code using the Rich Text
Editor of the forum's web based client. I suspect that is what they are
referring to.

At any rate, you can see the original post in its entirety, including source,
at

Mike