You can use an IIf statement

PositionSize = IIf(Buy,LongPositionSize,ShortPositionSize);

or use it inside a SetPositionSize() call as follows:

SetPositionSize(IIf(Buy,LongPositionSize,ShortPositionSize),spsValue)

Brenton

David wrote:
I have a long/short strategy. I calculate positionsize differently for the long an short entries. Do I handle this be placing two positionsize statements in my code, one before the Buy and another before the Short? Or does the backtester only use the last positionsize statement it sees in the code?

Warm regards,
David

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5183 (20100608) __________

http://www.eset.com