That is definitely not the correct way to do it. Any non zero value means
"true". Your Sell logic is always going to be a non zero value the way you
currently have it, therefore you will Sell on every bar.

There are two approaches that you can try:

- Use ApplyStop with trailing stop and profit target stop.
- Use an offset of the *price* at the time of the Buy.

e.g. something like this (untested, I'm going to bed now)

PriceBought = ValueWhen(Buy, BuyPrice);
Sell = Close < PriceBought - 5 OR Close > PriceBought + 5;

Mike