Well yes and no...

Your explantion is correct, but here is what is happening:

Of all 8 threads that show up in Task Manager, all other threads are less then
10%, while the 3rd thread was AmiBroker and it never exceeded 80% and bounced
mostly between 65 and 80 percent for the entire 2 minutes of the Explore.

Any thoughts ?