Ken --
You can have what ever ticks you want. Use the Preferences Icon (looks like a gear).
Preferences>Intraday>Custom N-tick/N-volume/range chart settings

-- Keith

On 7/8/2010 13:19, Ken Close wrote:

David:
Thanks for the doc file with instructions. I just got my TOS data stream flowing into Amibroker. Did you find any way to backfill? Or did you just have to collect data each day until you had enough to make indicators useful, etc? Any other tricks? For example, I use 400 tick charts on TOS and want to use them in AB. How do I set up a 400 tick chart. I see the standard 10, 20, 50, 100 tick menu items.
Ken

*From:* amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amibro...@yahoogroups.com] *On Behalf Of *David
*Sent:* Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:19 AM
*To:* chetan
*Cc:* amibroker@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [amibroker] Re: Here's how to integrate AmiBroker with thinkorswim via DDE for real-time streaming quotes of options, etc.

Yes, live futures data such as /ES is accessible via thinkorswim thinkDesktop's DDE interface.

Warm regards,
David

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 5:31 PM, chetan <chetan.abm...@gmail.com <mailto:chetan.abm...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Is it possible to download streaming live futures data (say for
    ES) using this link to TOS; i would love that as that would save
    me a bit more than 100$ every month that i have to pay to a data
    vendor.

    thanks in advance!

    -gariki

    On Fri, 28 May 2010 01:55:44 -0700, David
    <amibroker.ygro...@personalfreedom.com
    <mailto:amibroker.ygro...@personalfreedom.com>> wrote:

        Sure thing, Lance.  I just posted my message, including the
        screen shot, at

        Warm regards,
        David

        On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:46 AM, smoothtrader6171