I have a version of the indicator based off of my study notes for the CMT Level
2 exam. email me if you're interested.

Mine is not flashing a full-blown signal but if and when it does, it usually
occurs several times with the first signal occurring up to three months before
the rug gets pulled out.  At this time, the last signal I registered was in
November 2007 - it's not as simple an indicator as the fiercefinance article
suggests, but it's pretty impressive when used right.

Russ