Hello, senior members,

I have been facing a problem for last 3 days, will be thankful if someone
helps me in solving it.

When I begin getting intraday data into Amibroker, the time & the price in
both Amibroker window & my data-feed source are the same. But Amibroker
window starts showing time lag of few seconds for every minute, in first 5
minutes the gap is of 1 minute, soon the gap increases to 10, 20, 30
minutes.

My database is smaller than 6 MB, number of tickers are less than 50.

I will be thankful if someone helps me in solving this issue.

Best regards,

Vinay Gakkhar

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com