Ju --
If you need to do this infrequently, you can use AB's ASCII import Import Wizard and ASCII Import. They are very easy to use and quite fast.

If you want to do this every day or even more often, then you will probably want to do it programmatically. Take a look at the file functions, fopen, fgets, etc. for reading data. If, you do not need to save the results to a file, you can save and use them temporarily using StaticVarSet and StaticVarGet. If you wish to save them in AmiBroker type data files then see AddToComposite().

-- Keith