Hello,

It is already. Check the description of $NOQUOTES in the manual.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

On 2010-08-31 16:55, Keith McCombs wrote:

TJ --
IMHO, this type of information should be in the User's Manual.
-- Keith

On 8/31/2010 06:43, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

Hello,

Open Interest is considered as PART of quotation, therefore can NOT be imported
with $NOQUOTES 1

Since it is  a PART of quotation, it has to come *together* with at least CLOSE
price.

So your data file should contain
DateTime, Close, OpenInterest

fields at minimum.