Quick update as the issue seems to have resolved itself -

Instead of using the plugin, I imported the Metastock data and voila - all data was being displayed again. So, maybe just a fluke?

Anthony Abry wrote:
I have an old database with Esignal data going back to 10 or 15 years.

I just got a hold of the COT data by Shatterfield, which installed its
data on its own database in Metastock format.

I want to display e.g. COT data and pork bellies in the same pane.

I retrieved the COT data with the Metastockplugin into AB, but now the
Esignal data does not display anymore. Only the COT data displays. I
have switched back the database setting to esignal, but still, only the
COT data displays. Note that this was old esignal data (still there in
the directory) and I currently do not have a subscription to Esignal.

Any ideas on how to get the esignal data back and merge that data more
safely?

Thanks