I believe "biggest volume Down Day " means:

Down Day=Open > Close

So, you take the highest volume for a Down Day during the past ten days and it
needs to be less than today's volume. This does not necessarily mean that
today's volume is the highest volume in the previous ten days, since within the
past ten days, an Up Day (Open < Close)could have a higher volume than today's
volume and still meet the conditions of the original poster.

I am also interested in how this could be coded. Thanks.

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, inquisitive voyager <inquisitive.voya...@...>