Hi,

Thanks for the tip. I am actually using those specifications already, one needs
to detail the margin, the value of a pip, etc in order to get appropriate order
sizing and accurate results. That part works fine. The problem is that there is
nothing there related to commisions or -more specifically- to the currency they
are expressed in. The "currency" field in that information window works fine to
translate everything to the account currency... everything but the commissions!

So far the only idea that comes to mind would be to use as account currency the
quote currency (for example JPY for backtesting USDJPY). That would produce
accurate results, but it would be a little bit of a pain, and would require
changing the account for every currency pair with a different quote currency.

I am sure there has to be an easier way to do this.