Could anyone assist me in securing metal dial plates for my Collins reproduction project? I am searching for a company that could press out the calibration lines from 0 to 100 for a dial plate to make some dials for an older pre-World War II Collins transmitter.

These dial plates measure about 4 inches in diameter and are either nickle plates or ??

Also, I am looking for 3" inch knobs that were made by General Radio. I can forward jpegs of the dial plates and knobs if you need them.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thank you
David Knepper, W3ST/W3CRA
www.collinsra.com
Publisher of the Collins Journal
Join the CRA - the world's largest Collins group