At 01:03 PM 6/26/2007, you wrote:
Passing this along from a recent add at QTH.com. After this weekend it'll be no more (John Dilks, this is right in your hometown! I'll also bet it's not too far from Brett):
"NEW JERSEY ESTATE C L E A R O U T It is all going out.

This location has been cherry picked . He sold the entire estate on ebay 6 months ago. I guess this is what's left and doesn't want to carry it out of the cellar by himself.

Wear old clothes, as the cellar used to be very dusty with saw dust.

The tubes there are/were mine, the father borrowed them from me. It is a long story. In my opinion the son is a greedy person and wanted me to sell his fathers estate so the son could have the money, while his father was still alive. His father was my friend, the son is not. I stayed out of it. Some things are not worth getting into.

I'm sure you will find some parts still there, but no big treasurers.