Rick Brashear wrote:
Jim,

I have no idea where to locate the stuff, but please, let me know if you
find it.  I have a couple of items here that could sure use that treatment.

73,
Rick/K5IAR

Thanks to all who responded with suggestions thus far. The story goes, I have a WRL VFO that uses a flat sided rubber wheel to drive another which drives a big bakelite wheel on the variable cap. Needless to say one of the rubber wheels has a flat spot on it and, more than anything, it is just plain irritating.

"Rubber Cleaner/Rejuvenator," part number GC-RBR100L-2, is available from Radio Daze (catalog sez $7.50 for 59 ml). www.radiodaze.com

I've never done any biz with Radio Daze, but I've heard glowing reports from those that have, and I probably will in the future.

73,
-Larry/NE1S