VJB wrote:
Glad to see the interest in the old Gates half gallon
in Texas. About ten people have emailed in as of
today.

Bookmark this link, and you'll see as soon as I get
the pictures and word of the owners' green light to
let it go:

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=11959.0

I'll give the first respondent a heads-up by email,
and if he's not able to meet the station's terms and
conditions (possibly including a timetable to meet up
and move it out), then I'll send it to the group with
the order I got your query and y'all can negotiate it
out.

Thanks for your patience

No need to click on the link, I brought it here.

_____________________ BC500-G Texas
« on: Yesterday at 02:03:14 PM »
Word reaches me of a Gates BC500-G coming available in southeast Texas.
Pair of 833A modulating a single.
Transmitter now located in a building that's about to be razed.
When the engineer gets the okay from management it's ours for the taking. Send me an email or PM to inquire with interest.
   Logged
--Paul/VJB  "Enjoying wholesome AM on shortwave."
WA3VJB

Re: BC500-G Texas
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:19:22 PM »
Glad to see there's interest.
I've got four and half expressions of interest so far.

Will give the first respondent heads-up when I get word, then the others, then go from there.

Fellow promising some pictures this coming week, but no firm word when he might get an answer from the station owners.

Stay tooned

I got word of this, the first it was available (night before last) and have two emails into Paul asking for details.

To date, he's not replied, directly. So, I'm offering you the opportunity to do so now, Paul.

--
73