Thank you Brian

I am looking forward to helping out on AM Radio.

This stuff is good. It is all about bringing people together that have the same passions and interests. Th more people get together and communicate the stronger our community becomes.

Glad to be aboard and thank you for considering me.

A.R.S. - WA5AM wrote:
To All List Members;

It is my pleasure to announce that Gary/W2INR and myself have decided
that it would be in the best interest of all members of Amfone.net
forums, and the AM Reflector to officially join hands in our attempt
to give the AM community the best of both worlds.  This is actually
something that we both know we should have done a long time ago, but
just never got around to it.

Gary has graciously accepted the job as an admin of the AM Reflector
as of today.  Gary has a big heart, and is truly concerned about
present day, and the future of AM.  Anyone that knows Gary and what he
has done with his website will surely confirm that.  His
open-mindedness and thought before action makes him perfect for the AM
Reflector and has been proven by his work with the Amfone.net forums.

Many of you might remember that Gary saved Amfone.net from becoming
extinct by volunteering to take over the effort from me several years
ago.  Needless to say, Gary and the team has done a heck of a job in
overhauling, upgrading, and making Amfone.net the foremost dedicated
AM site in the world.  I am truly proud of Gary, and to have been, and
still am, a part of his great website.

Gary will be a wonderful asset to the AM Reflector, and I ask the
members of this list to welcome him with open arms as a new leader of
this list.  Great things will happen with this consolidation of
Amfone.net and the AM Reflector! guys!  We will bridge some gaps that
have been open for a long time.

Thanks Gary and welcome aboard!!

Brian / wa5am