From: "David Wing" <da...@cdwing.com>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:37:45 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [amsat-bb] KLM 2M-14C...waterproof the polarity switch?

Anyone out there with KLM antennas with the polarity switch care to comment
on whether you have put a housing on the switch to protect it from the
elements? It looks like the relay has silicon around the base but it just
grates me the wrong way to have a circuit board with a power connection and
components exposed to the elements.

Maybe it has not been an issue but I'd care to hear of anyone experiences.
If anyone has built up a housing and have pictures or directions, please
pass them along

73,

David

K6CDW